Thread: Sling for Colt 6920

Feedback Score

Sling for Colt 6920

Wondering what a good sling would be for a Colt 6920 that positions the rifle on my back, with the barrel facing down to ground.

Also, name just 1 MUST-HAVE accessory. (ie. laser,light,BUIS,foregrip, scope, etc etc etc etc)

Thanks

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Not sure why you'd want the rifle on your back with the barrel pointed at the deck, but pretty much any carry strap sling should work alright for that I'd think...

As for 1 must have accessory... Your Colt should have at least a carry handle for a rear sight, so I'd have to say a white light. If you've ditched the carry handle for some reason, I'd have to say a BUIS.

-RD62

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Pmags if your the shooting type of 6920 owners, however many are getting tucked under pillows and beds, and if this was my class id have to say a real nice moisture lock case. Hopefully in your in the first class and thus mags are essential to boom boom.

Feedback Score
    Check out gear sector, magpul's new sling, and vickers sling. What do you plan on using this rifle for? As stated before mags are essential and so is good ammo to keep your weapon in the fight.

Feedback Score
    The Magpul MS2 is an interesting design. While intended to be used primarily as a single-point sling, it can also be used as a two-point sling. It also lends itself well to improvised variations of usage.

All that is necessary for trolls to flourish, is for good men to do nothing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RD62 View Post
    Not sure why you'd want the rifle on your back with the barrel pointed at the deck, but pretty much any carry strap sling should work alright for that I'd think...

-RD62
    Also known as crossbody muzzle down or strong side muzzle down.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Isn't that carry also known as 'African carry'?