Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Forum Moderation

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Always with the negative waves, Moriarty. Always with the negative waves... Why don't you knock it off with the negative waves??? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here??? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change???

Its going to be a beautiful bridge...
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Okay.

Personally I think we do a good to very good job of moderating this board. We will not tolerate the tinfoil hat crowd or mickey mouse plinkers taking over this board.

Everyone is welcome to come, read, and contribute within the spirit of the site. However in order to keep the signal to noise ratio at an acceptable/benificial level, moderation is needed. Since we are all human we have different perceptions of what that level is.

I'm not Mr. Warm and Fuzzy, however I feel I am pretty even handed in the way I act on this board as a Staff member.

If you feel a Mod has wronged you, please discuss it in PM. If you do not get the responce you fell you are entitled to, then go to Staff members, and we can discuss the issue.

The best way to build an us versus them outlook is to start a thread, and get people riled up, and a mod that feels he is being singled out to get his back up.

Later, I got some shooting to do...
    Kevin S. Boland
    Manager, Federal Sales
    FN America, LLC
    Office: 703.288.3500 x181 | Mobile: 407-451-4544 | Fax: 703.288.4505
    www.fnhusa.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567