Thread: My Noveske Build

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

My Noveske Build

First of all, I want to thank everyone on this site for all of the useful information I have been able to gain and also the moderators for keeping this forum professional and well run. This site has been extremely helpful throughout my build in parts selection and education about the AR platform.

I'm a soon to be college graduate and wanted to get a rifle together while I still could before any potential ban, so while this may have stretched the budget a little bit, I'm extremely happy with the end result. I started thinking about getting an AR about a year ago and have slowly been getting parts together starting about 6 months ago. I assembled the lower myself, and ordered the upper direct from Noveske back in early November.

The parts used are listed below. I am ordering a Larue mount for the C3 to replace the aimpoint mount and a "Poor Boy Special" from Larue as well soon. The only other thing I have left to do is to stake the castle nut then go find a carbine class to attend! Any opinions or suggestions on the build are appreciated, thanks! (good or bad, it is my first)

Parts:
    Noveske Rifleworks N4 Lo-Pro
    Aimpoint C3 2MOA
    Spike tactical stripped lower
    Bravo Company mil spec tube and h buffer
    Magpul CTR Stock
    Stag/CMT lower parts kit
    Tango Down QD VFG
    Daniel Defense Flashlight Mount
    Surefire G2

Last edited by cfulback32; 03-18-09 at 20:28.

Feedback Score
    Nice set-up. Now get some mags!!!

The only bad thing about starting out with a custom "Noveske" like you did, is it is like losing your virginity to a supermodel, or having a Cuban as your first cigar; you probably are not going to want to lower your standards going forward.

I wish I had your foresight when I was in College just before the last ban started.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    That looks soo sweet man. Congratulations.
    Face03
    Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?

Feedback Score
    Slap some paint on 'er!!

Zip

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Thumbs up

Very nice! Let us know how she shoots.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziptie View Post
    Slap some paint on 'er!!

Zip
    Please no. That is a very nice rifle