Thread: Ammo Loaders for your 9mm

Feedback Score

Ammo Loaders for your 9mm

I wasn't sure if this belongs in the general discussion or here? If I did put it in the wrong place, I'm sorry and didn't mean to screw up. It certainly ain't intentional.

The main reason I thought the Handgun segment would be a good place to put this is because with the mags and the amount of rounds we can go through while shooting at a range is quite a lot. I also thought it would benefit us all because we would spend more time shooting and less time reloading. If I'm not mistaking Butler Creek sells four different loaders depending on what type of ammo you are loading. I will say about this one, someone did their homework.

I just received the UpLula (Sold by Butler Creek, made and designed in Israel) Magazine Loader today so naturally I had to try this thing out. If you want to load your ammo the easy way, this is the way to do it. My 9mm ammo went right into the S&W clips so easy it wasn't funny. They say it will fit all types of Magazines and ammo sizes, This one can load 9mm, .357, 10mm, .40 and .45 cal rounds.

It wasn't cheap as some of the other loaders I've seen, but it does the job very quickly and without any sore fingers in the end. I'm sure you can find these cheaper, this one cost me $34.90 shipped to my door in less than one week. The real nice thing about this loader is it will load (or they claim it will) just about every manufacturer clip on the market today. And it's fast!

I did check the search link and found no information about this loader, there were some of the others made by Butler Creek, but not this one. If everyone has already heard about this loader and I'm the last person who hasn't? I'm unaware of this fact. I just thought it worked so well, and you all have been so great in sharing your information with me, I thought I'd try and return the favor.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Clips?

M_P

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah, UPlulas have been around for a while. I've had one for about a year I think. Only mags I have found it won't load are a G36. A device well worth the investment IMHO.
    Two broken Tigers, on fire in the night,
    Flicker their souls to the wind...
    -Roads to Moscow

Not Forgotten:
    http://www.virtualwall.org/dk/KillenJD01a.htm
    http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BoddenTR01a.htm