Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Guard dog pictures! and cats :)

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    Cats...what they lack in brute strength they make up for in stealth.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo View Post
    Maximus? Well I figure since the breed originates from the Canary Islands off the coast of Spain. I would name my dog Maximus, like the character in Gladiator because he was from Spain as well.
    he meant kimbo.

Feedback Score
    Maximus? Well I figure since the breed originates from the Canary Islands off the coast of Spain. I would name my dog Maximus, like the character in Gladiator because he was from Spain as well.

Sorry.. i mean YOUR screen name?

Feedback Score
    Oh haha my mistake, my last name is Kim. My buddies gave me the nickname kinda like Jimbo cause he was a gun nut off of Southpark. I don't resemble the Black fighter. lol

Feedback Score
    Oh haha my mistake, my last name is Kim. My buddies gave me the nickname kinda like Jimbo cause he was a gun nut off of Southpark. I don't resemble the Black fighter. lol

LOL.Sorry just asking.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

He's vocal enough to kick alerts that wake me up, but not the toughest little fella in the world. This is the result of a scuffle Archie had with a canary. You should see the canary.

Kidding. A buddy and I take care of each others dogs whenever one of us is traveling. This is the result of a JRT (12 lb) vs a Choco Lab (85 lb) wrestling match on a tile floor. It turned my free dog into a $2500 dog instantly. You wouldn't think 3 pins the size of 6d trim nails would cost that much.
    Last edited by JSantoro; 03-26-09 at 22:08.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.J View Post
    LOL.Sorry just asking.
    No worries

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here are a few of ours, the brindle black mouth cur mix and the Airedale Terrier both are hunting machines. Fearless and totally obedient, both will grab a hog or kill a coyote(especially if the yote screws up and tries to circle back on them). They will hold a hog by a rear leg and snout and unless it is a 200 plus pounder they will win every time. They won't chase deer(unless told to) the Airedale will retrieve down game as good as they come. Both are totally socialized to people and other dogs and cats. They will not behave aggressively unless instructed to do so. Another really great thing is, if myself or my wife pick up a gun, be it hand or long gun they will both take up positions one on each side waiting for commands.

[img]http://photos.imageevent.com/10mmgary/flynr/websize/DSC01643_1.JPG[/img

Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Ex wife got the house and kept Loki, and I sold the AKM during the divorce....

But here's Loki, who is a hell of a good dog and friend. Haven't seen him since '04.

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast