Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silencer...how?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    You can set up a Revocable Living Trust, so you don't require any LEO signature or fingerprints, etc. Mark at Polite Society helped me set up mine.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    You can set up a Revocable Living Trust, so you don't require any LEO signature or fingerprints, etc. Mark at Polite Society helped me set up mine.
    So much effort

I honestly think if I do something like this, I will get Robert @ Talon Arms to walk me through it and pay him whatever fee he requires. I think I recall reading a while back on his website that for $100 he will help you out with all of these complications.
    Last edited by WS6; 03-29-09 at 01:44.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    That's mighty nice of him to charge you $100 to help you with the paperwork. I think it cost me $20 for two lunches, the first to hand the trust over to Mark and sign the form 4 and the other papers, the second lunch was for picking up the suppressor. He tried to not let me buy his lunch but I insisted.

The trust is easier to set up than you think. The ATF forms are a little tougher if you've never seen them before. But a dealer who's familiar with the process can make it painless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12