Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MBUS - First Thoughts

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    Yes, first slot. No interference with the charging handle.

I've been surprised at how well these are doing.
    Sounds good. I missed out on DSG's first shipment of black mbus sights, hopefully I can get in on the next one. Once again magpul has made a fantastic product for a price I can afford(I've already got the MOE stock, grip, and handguard).

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    I will stick with Troys

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ah yes, but Troys have nothing to do with this thread now do they... that would be in a thread titled "Troy-First Thoughts" not "MBUS-First Thoughts" now would it?

Back on topic, Skintop911, please post up those Eotech pics, or feel free to email them to me directly as I'm interested in the MBUS only. Thanks!
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is the MBUS rear supposed to be same plane? I swear mine looks like it is different.
    Last edited by sdcromer; 06-16-09 at 20:41.
    Back in the land of Waffle House and sweet tea!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcromer View Post
    Is the MBUS rear supposed to be same plane? I swear mine looks like it is different.
    No, not same plane.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123