Thread: AR-15 lower specs

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

AR-15 lower specs

does anyone know where i can find the dimensions and specs of what a lower receiver should be made to? Not that im equiped to make any but rather id like to measure my own ( measurin for fun, ima build it either way ) Things such as my trigger/hammer pins should be .154 +/- .005" and so on. I tried googling it but to no avail
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

If you can't get behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmanflynn View Post
    does anyone know where i can find the dimensions and specs of what a lower receiver should be made to? Not that im equiped to make any but rather id like to measure my own ( measurin for fun, ima build it either way ) Things such as my trigger/hammer pins should be .154 +/- .005" and so on. I tried googling it but to no avail
    I think ARFCOM has schematics, but they are hard to read if IIRC.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

AR 15 specs

I have found this site to useful in sizing pins and springs.

JA

http://www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks Dave, but your right, they are kinda hard to read, and drrufo, thats exactly what i needed! Its got like all the spec.s on the receiver, and even those SCARY DIAS's the brady's have nightmares over :-) thanks guys
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

If you can't get behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them