Thread: SBR Almost Done

Feedback Score

SBR Almost Done

Got my Form 1 back three weeks ago. The shame about it, is that I'm still waiting for parts to put it together. Have a Geissele SSA trigger on backorder for 5 or so months with Adco, plus I gave up trying to get a top of the line lpk after 3 months and ordered a Stag kit from LAN 5 weeks ago, but that still hasnt arrived. So here it sits until I can get my hands on those two last parts:

-LMT 10.5 upper with the new style charging handle, LMT auto BCG, LMT buffer/spring/receiver extension parts
    -SLR15 lower
    -Samson 'lawsuit' quad rails
    -Magpul CTR stock, MIAD grip, MBUS, enhanced trigger guard, ladder rails
    -Tangodown vertical grip I had to modify to fit the pressure pad
    -Aimpoint ML3
    -Surefire light
    -Otal laser

Harford Engraving did my trust engraving under the trigger guard area and I had him put a Gadsden flag emblem on the right magwell. http://www.harengser.com/firearms-engraving.htm

I am still undecided about the sling. I was looking for a Blueforce combat sling in coyote brown with attached QD swivels, as I have those slings on my other AR's and I like them, but the mew Magpul sling has got my attention. When they become more available and in a FDE color I'll probably try one of them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks good!