Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Primers? whats up

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storydude View Post
    Yep. Everyone that wants to reload and didn't see this coming oh, say, a YEAR ago.

Grasshopper and the ant comes to mind for all the people bitching about "Waaah, no primers, Waaah, no powder, Waaah, no brass, Waaah, no bullets"

It's like everyone slept through the entire elections and woke up one day and said "oh crap. Obmamma in office now, I better buy the supplies I should have bought 12 months ago....."

guilty....I remembered the clinton slow down and the primers and bullets showed up at the same time. Bullets seem to be OK now but primers are in bizzaro land.

I just always bought as I needed. What I cannot figure out is how I ended up with 4k large rifle mag primers when I don't use them and no one wants to trade??

I have got to get organized.....
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One problem with hording the primers is that I beleive there might be some ordinace that says you can only have x amount on premise.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567