Thread: Need some advise!!!!!

Feedback Score

Need some advise!!!!!

Need some advise!!!!! Currently I have a swan sleeve w/built in rear sight and EOTech mounted on my rifle. The problem is that I cannot use the iron sights while the EO is mounted because I cant line up sights thru the EO. Here is the question....If I remove the Swan and mount the EO directly to the rifle can anyone recommend a good set of back rear sights that I can get to co witness with the EO?
    " Honesta Mors, Turpi Vita Potior!"
    http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14120.png

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    If the SWAN sleeve is removed and the EO is directly mounted to the rail, any standard height BUIS (such as Troy, MI, LMT, or any of the other reputable mfrs) will cowitness. The only real questions are: do you want a fixed or folding BUIS, and are you sure you want absolute cowitness?

There is no need to answer the questions unless you want more info though.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    I just want to be able to use the back-ups in case of a EO malfunction without having to take the EO off the rifle. I am gonna go with a folding set. Thanks
    " Honesta Mors, Turpi Vita Potior!"
    http://militarysignatures.com/signat...ember14120.png

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    When I used an Eotech I used an Eotech dominator and it cowitnessed fine. Before the dominator I used an Arms 40 and it too cowitnessed.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"