Thread: Coastal Gun Silencers

Feedback Score

Coastal Gun Silencers

Does anyone know about Coastal Gun Silencers?????? They are a company in Ga. I am interested in them. Here is their website.
    http://www.coastalgun.com/srt.htm

I could use some help on this one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Where to start. I live right by them and never knew they existed until a couple months ago. Just happened to stop by a new gun shop, and saw a pistol with a supressor on it. I asked the guy if he was a class 3 dealer. he wasnt but the owner of coastal was standing next to me.

I told him i built my own. And he took me to his shop to see a couple new designs that they are working on.

The first one is a all stainless .22 with k-baffles with the 1/2X28tpi.

Also has one that the mounting cap changes to meet the differant threads on differant weapons, like the AK. I believe it's called the MIMS.

He had a nice clean shop, and his guys pulled out several host/supressors to shoot for me.

The original passport, I would not recommend just for the fact its a flat baffle design. His new stainless .22, is a great supressor. The MIMS is a good set-up. A friend at work bought one. As soon as the paperwork comes back I can give you a after-action report.

All-in-all. even though he knew i make my own, they were very nice guys who would give you all the info you needed. Seemed like they would stand behind everything they sell.