Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shoulder holster tips.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-Fu View Post
    Let me say it another way----the muzzle points in the general direction of the head. Is that better for you?
    The muzzle is either covering something, or it isn't. You are either breaking one of the 4 safety rules, or you are not.

High ready also has the muzzle oriented in the "general"direction of peoples heads, and that is safe, when properly done.

Bottom line, if someone has an opinion based on viewing a photo and it does not mess with your view, well then, you have the internet.

Thanks for ruining yet another thread...
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    After fiddling with it for a couple of days I decided to get rid of it, so it's up for sale.

It doesn't conceal well no matter what, and I don't need a rig that I'll only be able to use around winter time and only when I'm mostly in the car.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trempel View Post
    After fiddling with it for a couple of days I decided to get rid of it, so it's up for sale.

It doesn't conceal well no matter what, and I don't need a rig that I'll only be able to use around winter time and only when I'm mostly in the car.
    I guess everyone is a bit different as far as concealment with a shoulder holster goes. I've used my G19 in a Miami Classic II for some time. I conceals rather well for me under a suit jacket or a windbreaker. It did take some fiddling with to get it adjusted well enough that I was comfortable.

For me it is a comfortable and satisfactory holster.
    “We didn't love freedom enough. And even more - we had no awareness of the real situation... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234