Thread: 5.56 in Richmond, VA

Feedback Score

5.56 in Richmond, VA

Green Top had plenty of XM193BK, PMC and Q3131A1 on the shelves today as of 4:30 p.m. - all for $499.00 per case of 1,000. Good to see something in stock.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Is this the one between Gander Mountian and Bass Pro?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You forgot to mention the 62gr Prvi they had for just south of $800.

Feedback Score
    Surprise, Green Top is selling ammo for twice the price you can get it shipped to you on-line. This and the fact that my cousin purchased a rifle there and they lost his state and federal paperwork and still let him take the rifle home, is why I stopped going there at all! He gets a call days later saying that he has to come back in and fill out new state and federal forms? I know he filled them out the first time, as I was standing beside him. They even have the ATF call him at home and ask him to please go back to Green Top and complete new paperwork. He said the ATF agent was very nice on the phone, but the Green Top person who called him first had an attitude.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    Surprise, Green Top is selling ammo for twice the price you can get it shipped to you on-line. This and the fact that my cousin purchased a rifle there and they lost his state and federal paperwork and still let him take the rifle home, is why I stopped going there at all! He gets a call days later saying that he has to come back in and fill out new state and federal forms? I know he filled them out the first time, as I was standing beside him. They even have the ATF call him at home and ask him to please go back to Green Top and complete new paperwork. He said the ATF agent was very nice on the phone, but the Green Top person who called him first had an attitude.
    where can you get cases of xm193 for $250?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by politicaldookie View Post
    where can you get cases of xm193 for $250?
    They have the XM193BK for 499.95, I just purchased one for 379.00. At a 120+ preimum for XM193, I wil pass. I also just got PPU 855 1000rds for around 412 from AIM and they have it for just under 800. I think that they are taking advantage of the current market (which is fine), but this and their CS practices have lost me as a customer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    They have the XM193BK for 499.95, I just purchased one for 379.00. At a 120+ preimum for XM193, I wil pass. I also just got PPU 855 1000rds for around 412 from AIM and they have it for just under 800. I think that they are taking advantage of the current market (which is fine), but this and their CS practices have lost me as a customer.

Oh ok, I hear ya...I just ordered a couple of cases of XM193a for $375. I thought you may be talking about the XM being available for half of what they were charging. $499 is high but there are plenty charging more.