Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Widener's got a bunch of ammo today.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Widener's got a bunch of ammo today.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    F*cking f*ckity f*ck f*ck.

I'm chasing after ammo to get ready for a class. I was trying to get something decent ordered, and trying to place an order just after putting my daughter (2) to bed. She kept waking up upset and every time I got back to the computer and try to place the order the amount in my cart would have to be decreased. Now I've got no ammo. I hope the booger-eater who bought it tries to suck-start their AR

Okay not really I just needed to vent.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up. Sorry about that Loknlod....
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rharris2163 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Sorry about that Loknlod....
    It was YOU!

LOL, if it really was you or somebody from here, no genuine ill will. Just frusterated with the way things have been playing out lately...
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    They still have the 62 grain Prvi on the 2nd page, its only $15 more per 1000. I've got about 600 rounds of it I haven't tried yet, before I order 400 more, is there some reason its not sold yet?
    Last edited by Rider79; 04-28-09 at 21:54.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Tweren't me lessen you were tryin to buy 9mm!

.30 cal Slut: I tried callin', you need to answer your dadburn newfangled cellphony gadget ifin' you wants to slice yourself a slab of that ammo!
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    I snagged a couple of cases 9mm and a couple of cases of 55 grn prvi. Sorry bro...
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    No worries man, the Privi was gone by the time I got there, I was trying to grab some of the Fed black box 193.

I'll find something eventually... What sucks is when i miss something, it's always at a higher price when it comes back into stock.

ETA: Curious about the 62 gr. Privi also. I seem to remember hearing a negative comment somewhere, but I can't find it to verify if it was even the same stuff.
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 04-28-09 at 22:17.
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    This is the review Molon did of it. Said it doesn't shoot super tight groups, but is reliable enough. For practice/class, I don't see anything wrong with it, so I picked up another 400 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon View Post
    Prvi Partizan 62 grain FMJ BT

This load is not an M855 clone. The 62 grain bullet used is considerably shorter than an SS109 bullet and it has a lead core and copper jacket construction with no penetrator.

PPU 62 grain FMJ BT

The muzzle velocity for this load was a snappy 3039 fps for a 10 shot string fired from a 20" Colt M16A2 barrel. The smallest 10-shot group fired from a bench-rest at 100 yards had an extreme spread of 3.18” and a mean radius of 1.06” fired from a Krieger barrled AR-15.

Feedback Score
    mabey theyll get some more in soon? im really hoping that this is a little ray of hope and good things to come on what has been a hopeless situation that past couple months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast