Thread: XM193 in stock at Midway for 9.90 per box

Feedback Score

XM193 in stock at Midway for 9.90 per box

I know the price isnt great, but lately I have been seeing much higher and a lot of places out of stock of brown box xm193. I been holding out for $450/shipped of 1k XM193 for couple months now but have not seen anything close. I think a 1k of rounds came out to 518 shipped to Northern VA. With the price increases and ammo shortages, I figure the extra $68 bucks I am paying is worth adding another 1k to the stockpile.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct...tnumber=816445
    Last edited by Wichard20; 04-30-09 at 09:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the heads up!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Shoot! You should have bought mine! (I'll mention it now that the auction is over)

I sold 500 rounds new in box for $9.20 delivered. You might find decent prices by sniffing around on the auctions... if you have the patience to sift through the absurd idiot listings.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Shoot! You should have bought mine! (I'll mention it now that the auction is over)

I sold 500 rounds new in box for $9.20 delivered. You might find decent prices by sniffing around on the auctions... if you have the patience to sift through the absurd idiot listings.
    I try to stay away from the auctions, never really trusted them. So you sold each box for 9.20/shipped?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wichard20 View Post
    I try to stay away from the auctions, never really trusted them. So you sold each box for 9.20/shipped?

Yes, but he loaded them himself with pick up brass, red dot powder and lead bullets.....marked & packed in Federal XM193 boxes. Check out his feed back.

Just razzin ya Mark.....you da man
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Yes, but he loaded them himself with pick up brass, red dot powder and lead bullets.....marked & packed in Federal XM193 boxes. Check out his feed back.

Just razzin ya Mark.....you da man
    I know your just messing with him but I just wanted to clarify I was not saying Mark is untrustworthy, I just do not like auction sites in general

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Thanks for posting this, I ordered up a healthy amount. Price isn't great but its better than most other places and it was actually in stock (it already shipped!). To be honest a little bit of a premium is probably worth it to just have the ammo in hand and to not be wasting so much time digging through the interweb hunting for ammo. If time is money, I'd need it to be $4/box to cover the amount of time I've spent
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    No worries!

Nah... I just put together 25 boxes as a package and listed on the auction with no reserve price.

The auctions aren't to be worried about. You can see feedback ratings on sellers. Granted, that's not a 100% guarantee, but it's as close as you can get.

The trick is you need to sort through all the douchers who have ridiculous reserve prices to get to legitimate auctions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wichard20 View Post
    I know your just messing with him but I just wanted to clarify I was not saying Mark is untrustworthy, I just do not like auction sites in general

I agree with Mark....I love the auction sites for buying and selling. The only one I do not use is Ebay due to their anti gun stance and the same reason I refuse to get a paypal account. I'm an NRA lifer and cannot knowingly give them a dime.

Like Mark said, watch the feedback but make sure they have good ones as sellers and not just buyers.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2: