Thread: Need help finding .32 ACP Ammo

Feedback Score

Need help finding .32 ACP Ammo

If any of you have any for sale (Maybe sold off your pocket pistol and still have ammo left over) or know of a place that still has any on thier website... please share it. I got my wife a Beretta Tomcat .32 and I have been looking for 2 weeks for ammo. It seems that other folks out there use this caliber and it is wiped out just like all the common larger sizes.

Any ways, if you are trooling across the various stores looking at ammo, please keep me in mind and drop me a pointer if you see anything.

I appreciate any help I can get!
    I save money using AMSOIL full synthetic lubricants. Do you?
    http://www.lubedealer.com/DiscountPowerParts/home.aspx

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Thank you IraqGunz,

I got 200 rounds (4 boxes) of PPU32F Prvi Partizan Ammunition 32 ACP 71 Grain FMJ $14.70 /50 from Widener's and also grabbed 60 (3 boxes) FXM856 FEDERAL 5.56 64GR TACTICAL TRACER AMMUNITION $11.00/20.

Then I hit Cabela's link and grabbed 1 box of the COR-BON .32 AUTO 60GR JHP.

That should get us to the point of breaking the frame if it's going to break.... and let her get a feel for the thing.
    I save money using AMSOIL full synthetic lubricants. Do you?
    http://www.lubedealer.com/DiscountPowerParts/home.aspx

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Our local Walmart had three boxes of WW white box this evening. I almost bought them.

I don't have a .32 ACP.
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity