Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suppressors and Precision Barrels

Feedback Score
    Perhaps its specific to the suppressor in question, since its not anything I have ever seen on a SR-25, or heard about in Mk11's and Mk13's
    Life is too short to deal with Blonde women, or carbine barrels over 10.5 inches

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I was looking at my M4-1000 mount last night. It's the phantom variant and thus has a relatively sharp edge where the bullet passes through... much similar in diameter to the crown. Anyway, after over a thousand rounds on this mount, I can't see any errosion on that defined edge that covers the actual barrel crown.

Feedback Score
    The only suppressor I have ever heard that caused a negative effect on the muzzle or crown, was the Smigett suppressor from the now defunct company TL Guns.

The cause appeared to be that the first ( blast ) baffle was located extremely close to the crown.

My experience with countless other suppressor brands and many thousands of rounds has not produced negative issues with a weapons muzzle / crown.

Tuukka Jokinen
    Ase Utra sound suppressors

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeMacGillie View Post
    Perhaps its specific to the suppressor in question, since its not anything I have ever seen on a SR-25, or heard about in Mk11's and Mk13's
    My experience with this issue was on an SR-25.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12