Thread: Caught between a rock and a hard place

Feedback Score

Caught between a rock and a hard place

I called a local gun shop today off of a tip on some primers. They have them for sale, but with a 500 limit per customer per day @ $4.99 per 100 primers. I know this is over the market normal, but I am out of primers. They also have 3 lbs of Varget at a decent price, as well as H414 powders. Is it worth it???? I dont know what to think, so I am asking yall. Should I buy or not?
    If these same judicial despots misconstrued the Second Amendment as broadly as they do the first, Americans would have nukes to defend themselves from noisy neighbors. - Mark Alexander

I will stop buying guns when my wife stops buying shoes.

"You cant invade America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" - Adm. Isoroku Yamamoto

A Recession is when your neighbour loses his job,
    A Depression is when you lose your job, and
    A Recovery is when Obama loses his.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by browningboy84 View Post
    I called a local gun shop today off of a tip on some primers. They have them for sale, but with a 500 limit per customer per day @ $4.99 per 100 primers. I know this is over the market normal, but I am out of primers. They also have 3 lbs of Varget at a decent price, as well as H414 powders. Is it worth it???? I dont know what to think, so I am asking yall. Should I buy or not?
    Well, supposing you have brass, your dead cost, excluding labor and prep is .049 for the primer, plus whatever the Varget cost is at about 24gr+/- , and the bullet cost. Is it worth it to you is the ultimate question...
    Kelly H
    Yes, I know. No, I won't tell you.