Thread: 416-SD suppressor

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

416-SD suppressor

Hey guys,

I ordered an AAC 416-SD suppressor and it went pending on the 7th. Does anyone recall if it comes with the Blackout flash hider? Or do I need to purchase it separately. If I do, does it come with a washer?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Talk to the AAC Mods or post in their forum. Once my trust gets finalized I will be looking into an AAC can myself.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    The Blackout FH doesn't come with a washer, just a little bottle of rockset. You aren't supposed to use a crush washer. IIRC a peel washer is an option if you want to adjust where the prongs are positioned.

As far as it coming with a FH, it depends on when it shipped. Why not ask your dealer if a FH came with the can?
    Last edited by PPGMD; 05-30-09 at 21:13.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just looked in the forum. It looks like it comes with the flash hider and some glue.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I picked up a new M4-1000 in April and it came with a Blackout

Feedback Score
    I just picked up my M4-2000 last Friday and it came with a Blackout.
    - Eric

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    There is a cutoff date somewhere (somewhen?) after which they don't come with mounts anymore. I don't know what that somewhen is though.