Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone order LPK directly from Stag lately?

Feedback Score

STAG/ CMT LPK

AROUND the end of May, I ordered an LPK ($64).
    Afterwhich, I received another e-mail informing me that my order would be "processed and shipped within the next few weeks."

A 'FEW WEEKS' to me means about a month.

Well I finally received my STAG LPK from Lanworld yesterday. I checked the original e-mail and it only took about 2 1/2 months for my order to arrive.

I asked about the BCGs and I was informed that the current wait on a BCG is approx. 5-6 months.

SkiDevil

P.S. Total price including the shipping was $82 with the standard pistol grip.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dang something not right. I ordered an LPK from Lanworld in April and canceled that order about a week and a half ago. They said they where just catching up with orders from February and I'd still have a few months wait.

I read of several people say they gotten orders after only a short wait. Make me think I won't be dealing with Lanworld in the future.

Feedback Score
    Ordered mine in April and got a ship notification a couple days ago. It arrived at work today. Just got an email from my boss that it showed up.
    When preparing to engage in a battle of wits, it's best to ensure you're using quality ammunition.

Feedback Score

STAG/ CMT PARTS

Quote Originally Posted by RojasTKD View Post
    Dang something not right. I ordered an LPK from Lanworld in April and canceled that order about a week and a half ago. They said they where just catching up with orders from February and I'd still have a few months wait.

I read of several people say they gotten orders after only a short wait. Make me think I won't be dealing with Lanworld in the future.
    Most the people that I personally know who have ordered directly from STAG not Lanworld have already gotten their LPKs. I don't know if the fact that an order placed directly from STAG makes any difference. I would just place the order and it will eventually show-up. -That is in case you need it right now then just waiting around may not be a viable option.

Good Luck,
    SkiDevil

P.S. You may know this already but Bravo has Bolts and Auto BCG's in stock.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR-15...-Parts-s/2.htm

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattk View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has ordered a LPK from Stag or Lanworld lately. And if so, how long did it take to get to you? I've been looking for a while and no one has had them in stock. I'm thinking about placing an order and just waiting, but if it's going to be a really long wait I might go with something else. Thanks
    I just got my most recent 2 kits I ordered in after waiting 2 months from the order date.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FYI....I placed an order for 3 standard lpk's earlier this week for a customer. Got the ups shipping notice yesterday. This was directly from RRA.

Having said that, I'm personally going with one of Grant's on the sbr build that is starting to come together.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    DD's Ranch has them [stag] in stock,,i ordered one tuesday got it today,,,from new york. that is first-class service, i'd say. i think it was 70$,plus shipping

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123