Thread: .458 socom forum?

Feedback Score

.458 socom forum?

Hi All!

No disrespect to M4carbine.net, but I figured I could get some more info on the .458 over at the 458 socom forum.

I registered, Nothing. I emailed Marty and he emailed the owners for me( Thanks Sir!), Nothing. I reregistered today on the hope that maybe it didn't take the first time, Nothing.

There's no contact info on the site, and I'm not a big enough ahole to start emailing to the "WHOIS" information.

I guess I'm not one of the beautiful people, Whaaaa, whaaaa......

I'm starting to get a major hard on for having this rifle, but I want to do it/have it done myself with super extra bitchin parts the way I'd like it from the beginning.

If your out there socomm forum, please let me in. Please please please purdy please..........

(Hi Mods, if this is inappropriate, please delete and accept my apology)

Thanks,
    Orvis

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Send me an email

welcometo458@mac.com

see if I can fix ya up.

Been busy, between competitions, grad school, practice and clerkship now, I just dont get the time to activate everyone on a daily basis.

Its a hobby site, and nothing near as expansive or nice as this forum, hence delays at times.
    Last edited by Cold; 06-23-09 at 14:33.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    Send me an email

welcometo458@mac.com

see if I can fix ya up.

Been busy, between competitions, grad school, practice and clerkship now, I just dont get the time to activate everyone on a daily basis.

Its a hobby site, and nothing near as expansive or nice as this forum, hence delays at times.
    Same thing with myself, email sent.