Thread: Crye Jumpable Plate Carrier

Feedback Score

Crye Jumpable Plate Carrier

Has anybody actually bought/used one of these? I saw the review Military Morons gave it. I own some stuff from Crye but am left feeling alot of the price is just hype and not because of the quality. I have these specific questions:

1. Do you have to buy the plate pouches separately? The language on the site seems to indicate you do but I can't find them.

2. What size plates can you use? With the vest looking so small I assume they would take a small or medium SAPI plate.

I know MM says it will take anything from a S to a XL plate bag. The review also said they only tested the medium. I am asking because I can't find those bags for sell and was wondering if it was the "coming soon" type of thing Crye is famous for.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The JPC does not use plate bags. They are sized for their equivalent SAPI cut plate. They JPC is ready to add armor and wear.

The CPC and CAGE chassis need add-on plate bags prior to use.

Feedback Score
    Thank you sir!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    i think "Plate bag" is what crye colloquially uses to describe the pouch/pocket/carrier/panel that holds the plates as gregg used that term with the JPC as well, when we were talking about sizing.
    in all of my writeups, i use whatever nomenclature that crye uses - they proof read every writeup before it's posted, and will let me know what changes to make, if any, just to keep things consistent.