Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10mm ammo in stock anywhere?

Feedback Score

10mm ammo in stock anywhere?

Just when I'm finally ready to go with a Glock 20SF, ammo seems more scarce than ever.

Can anyone suggest some sources? Prefer OTC in Middle Tennessee, but would mail order.

I may have to just go G21SF.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " _ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last edited by sjc3081; 06-23-09 at 06:54.

Feedback Score
    You know, I've had a couple of 10mms for at least 5 years, and shot many rnds through them. And I've never bought a box of ammo. I bought casings and loaded all my own from the start. Much more affordable that way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edm View Post
    You know, I've had a couple of 10mms for at least 5 years, and shot many rnds through them. And I've never bought a box of ammo. I bought casings and loaded all my own from the start. Much more affordable that way.
    I dunno...what's your time worth to you?

Feedback Score
    Family member ordered 500 rounds from Georgia Arms a few months back. Arrived pretty much in line with the notice on their site - something like a month or two for delivery.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I used to have a G20. I loved shooting it. I hated buying ammo for it so it had to go.

Feedback Score
    www.recobstargetshop.com
    They also have Federal XM193F-5.56x45mm FMJBT,Headstamped LC08$199.99/500/case of 500rds
    (limited to 4 cases/order)
    Last edited by fyrman; 06-23-09 at 21:48.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Widener's

Feedback Score
    Thanks y'all.

Prolly check Wideners first. Make sure I pay state sales tax, redistribute wealth, etc.

Got plenty of .45, and department recently decided we may no longer carry 1911s off duty.

So kinda waffling, may get a 21SF and put together a 10mm upper for it later.

Decisions, decisions.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " _ Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    I always thought 10mm was a really interesting round but have never owned or shot one. Since I spend a lot of time hiking in places with big bad animals it would be nice to carry a 20SF. Just looked at one the other day. Its very tempting to get one even if I have to order the ammo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast