Thread: LARUE LT-104 mount ???

Feedback Score

LARUE LT-104 mount ???

Hello ran into a small problem when i went to go mount my TROY rear folding battle sight on my AR-10T.The rear sight would not clear the scope LEUPOLD M4 illum.On BADGER rings so i called LARUE and they told me to get the LT-104 mount that it would work just fine.I very rarely take the scope off to use the IRON sights that came with the AR10.But since i have the BUIS from TROY already if i got the mount from LARUE i would use the BUIS alot more since it is a QD mount.Does any one have this set up? And any feed back on this mount would be appreciated.THANK YOU.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SR15 View Post
    Hello ran into a small problem when i went to go mount my TROY rear folding battle sight on my AR-10T.The rear sight would not clear the scope LEUPOLD M4 illum.On BADGER rings so i called LARUE and they told me to get the LT-104 mount that it would work just fine.I very rarely take the scope off to use the IRON sights that came with the AR10.But since i have the BUIS from TROY already if i got the mount from LARUE i would use the BUIS alot more since it is a QD mount.Does any one have this set up? And any feed back on this mount would be appreciated.THANK YOU.
    I have run that mount and it works just fine.

C4

Feedback Score

from the Larue website

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...tail.bok?no=30
    Note to MBUS Users: The LT-104 will not provide enough clearance for the rear MagPul MBUS. If the rifle will have the rear MBUS installed, the correct scope mount to purchase is the LT-135.
    don't know how yours compares to the MBUS but may be the same issue.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SR15 View Post
    Not an AR-10, but here's one of my ARs with a Leupold M4 (illum. ret.) in an LT104 mount, and a (LaRue-marked) Troy BUIS. I think this represents what you're asking about. As Grant says, it works.

GLOCK PREFECTION

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up on the MBUS raccol i was just about to order the LT104 .I will have to inquire about the LT135 mount.the pic was a great help DrMark.it gave me something to go on.