Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hornady 75 gr AMAX

Feedback Score
    I shoot these in my 223ai exclusively behind cci 400 primers and TAC. My next project is to mod the magbox to allow mag feeding for longer seated bullets. Great bullet for a bolt gun to be sure, good enough to build a rifle around in my opinion. I am always looking to buy more...

Feedback Score
    I've been wondering about this too. Is there any terminal ballistics info for the 75 AMax? I'm well aware they won't fit into a standard AR magazine, I use them in my .223AI bolt gun.

Feedback Score

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dlrflyer View Post
    Well I'm not the Doc, nor do I play him on tv, but I do know that you can't load the 75gr AMAX to magazine length, the ogive doesn't work for that. Bullet was designed for single loading on the 600yd prone slow-fire stage.
    Sorry for bringing this up, but I've seen this post before. Also with the highlighted segmetn.
    Honestly, Dr. Roberts isn't on TV or any video footage is he? It seems very unlikely at the moment to see him in person, but I would love to hear/see him give a presentation about wound ballistics.
    DocGKR, can you be found presenting your incredible knowledge somewhere via multimedia, sir? I refer to a video of some sort, not PDF.
    Thank you.

PM me please at your leisure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12