Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: LMT Enhanced Bolt Question

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    It is hard to say when LMT last updated their bolt, but I have run them since the end of 2011 and have not had any issues in 10.5 / 11.5 guns both suppressed and un-suppressed. The extractor tension is almost identical to my KAC E3 bolt with KAC's current gen extractor and springs. I would be game to create a LMT E-bolt graphic much like I did for the E-carrier if enough people post up some pics of their bolts along with the markings engraved on them. Perhaps we can unravel the progressive changes together... Also, I think LMT dealers can get the springs and extractors separately; I think I ordered my spares from Operation Parts.
    Last edited by E-man930; 07-16-13 at 18:57.

Feedback Score
    Operation parts has the enhanced bolt extractors and springs for sale.

I've been on a waiting list for a couple of things there including the complete E-BCG and they sell a SA E-BC without a bolt but not the FA for whatever reason. Either way I have a spare JP bolt and depending on the configuration that arrives in the mail first I'll play around with the two different bolt combinations in the enhanced carrier.
    Last edited by dhena81; 07-16-13 at 18:45. Reason: typo

Feedback Score
    I bought mine from a Quantico Tactical store about a year or more ago. I then called LMT and ordered an extra extractor. It did not come with extra springs so I'd need to salvage those if it broke, which is highly unlikey.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456