Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Full Auto's only. Lets see Them!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    Alright, you guys are hard to please. Bonus points if you know what the extra burst trigger frame goes to.

I know the answer.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    21/23E. Did I win anything?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hkbeltfed View Post
    21/23E. Did I win anything?
    With your forum username, I'd say you better recognize it!
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    A photo just for Hkbeltfed:

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Will if that's your beauty care to share the back story on it?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Will if that's your beauty care to share the back story on it?
    It's a michaels machines mm23e. The short version of the story: It took many angry emails, phone calls, and multiple trips back to mike otte over the last year to get it working. He managed to botch my sear install in a 4 position pack, too, and after sending that back to him twice with no resolution, I finally sent it to TSC who de-otte'd it (yes, Woodward has a de-otte fee, not joking).

If I were to do it all over again, I'd get a 91, find a 21e or 23e parts kit, and let TSC build the gun. It would cost significantly more, but at least I wouldn't have to deal with otte.

Feedback Score
    my little buddyIMG_0224.JPGNot the best pic of the ol 14, IMG_2644.jpg

pic of at in roof rack isn't mine ....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Autoguns; 07-27-17 at 15:39. Reason: wrong ar pic

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    It's a michaels machines mm23e. The short version of the story: It took many angry emails, phone calls, and multiple trips back to mike otte over the last year to get it working. He managed to botch my sear install in a 4 position pack, too, and after sending that back to him twice with no resolution, I finally sent it to TSC who de-otte'd it (yes, Woodward has a de-otte fee, not joking).

If I were to do it all over again, I'd get a 91, find a 21e or 23e parts kit, and let TSC build the gun. It would cost significantly more, but at least I wouldn't have to deal with otte.

Way too many stories of Otte phucking up guns. Wouldn't let him touch anything I own.

Went to TSC for all things HK. SP5K's for SBR route and set up for burst packs.

Hk21A1 build at TSC and HK21e build as well. 21A1 will also have parts to switch to 21e if I like. Will also have Mike going over a 51, getting an extra barrel fab'd up as well as .22 kit for it. He is also working on multiple new FMP 21e barrels for me.

TSC is the place for HK weapons; especially if using belts/links.

The only other HK smith to consider for exceptionally high quality would be RDTS(wait times can be yrs.; work is good). I am well aware of other outfits putting together 21e/23e's, but not on the same level as TSC.

Mentioning this b/c I put a lot of $ where my mouth is and I don't want anyone to go through what Slippers, and others, have gone through. Josh turned me on to TSC, then I did my due diligence, decided Josh was correct. Josh knows his HK's. All work so far by TSC is exemplary. He's not doing a run of belt-feds for a while, so wait is still on for those.

At these price points, one needs to get with the correct place from the start or else it can lead to much time consumption, heartache, anger, poorly made weapons, and add mucho xtra expense...to something that is expensive from the outset.

Moral: pay for the work at one of the top guys or don't get in the game.

TSC is the best: period. End of story. Simply can't do TSC? Try RDTS or save up until Mike can be used.

And you WILL pay for that quality, but end up with an excellent weapon. Money well spent.
    Last edited by 6933; 08-06-17 at 21:49.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    .... TSC is the best: period. End of story. Simply can't do TSC? Try RDTS or save up until Mike can be used.

And you WILL pay for that quality, but end up with an excellent weapon. Money well spent.
    Hopefully nobody mistakes one Mike for the other. Anyone reading this, it's Mike Woodward from TSC that does the best work. Avoid Mike Otte.

And yes, I go to TSC for everything now. TSC installed a new B&T barrel on my S&H converted SP89, remarked it MP5K-N, and refinished. It's a beautiful gun.

Going into the mm23e, even Josh wasn't aware that I'd have these issues. If you look around online there's hardly any poor feedback regarding his belt feds, and there seem to be tons of happy owners on hkpro. A lot of those owners may have guns built when Gerard was still involved, though.

I asked for a refund when the gun first showed up, it was that bad. My only options were to take Otte to court in Illinois (value way too high for small claims), or let him muddle his way through fixing it. Otte's way of doing business is unethical on multiple levels, and I regret that I'm tied to him for future spare parts or service.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    No new pics in this thread for two months? Shame.

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast