Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THIS VIDEO WILL SOLVE ALL GLOCK v. XD ARGUMENTS

Feedback Score

THIS VIDEO WILL SOLVE ALL GLOCK v. XD ARGUMENTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBdYBc0BLgQ

Pay special attention to "clue mating season"
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    LMFAO.........................
    “We don’t rise to the level of our expectations; we fall to the level of our training.” Archilochus, Greek Soldier, Poet, c. 650 BC

CERTIFIED GLOCK ARMORER

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    That is hilarious.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That was great!

I like my XD.
    I like girl scout cookies.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hahaha!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Great post! That was hilarious.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Let's stir the pot. Hasn't Glock had a great, well deserved "field" reputation? I'm only saying this because I have two HK USP pistols I recently purchased and am being slowly convinced a G17 or G19 is the way to go when doing a meta study of all the evidence. And just so that I'm not a Debbie downer, thread hijacking as*****:

It was the first day of school in Marietta, Georgia, and a new student named Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history. Who said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death?'"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki, who had his hand up. "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good! Who said 'Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth'"? Again, no response except from Suzuki. "Abraham Lincoln, 1863.", said Suzuki.

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do." he heard a loud whisper: "**** the Japs."

"Who said that?" she demanded. Suzuki put his hand up. "Lee Iacocca, 1982." At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."

The teacher glares and asks "All right! Now, who said that?" Again, Suzuki says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!" Suzuki jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher: "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost a mob hysteria someone said, "You little shit. If you say anything else, I'll kill you." Suzuki frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy 2001."

The teacher fainted. And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh shit, we're ****ed."

Suzuki said, "The Taliban! 2001"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    "Only a nutsack would believe that Glocks just blow up on their own" hahaha That was awesome.
    Last edited by DocHolliday01; 07-08-09 at 19:22.
    There is a fight, that began before any of us were ever born. It will continue, long after we have retired, moved on, and left this world. It is a fight for the soccer mom next door, your mailman, the guy that bags your groceries, and most importantly, it is a fight for your family. We are in a daily battle not for land, not for resources or colonial controls...we are in a fight for our very way of life

Feedback Score
    That's not the first video I've seen with that robotic voice/animation setup. Is there a text to video style application or website people are creating those with?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascades236 View Post
    That's not the first video I've seen with that robotic voice/animation setup. Is there a text to video style application or website people are creating those with?
    They listed this website at the end of the movie, http://www.xtranormal.com/

I am too lazy to try it, but it looks like you can go there and make your own animations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast