Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M4carbine.net / Vickers Tactical Basic Carbine Class (June 1-3, 2007) - Ohio

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I agree with Grant, that set-up sounds fine.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Wow, this is shaping up to be a great class.

Feedback Score
    Now what would really make this awesome is.....if it was closer to s.w. Virginia. Yall feel free to let me know if this kind of thing happens again down around my way.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4sng Respawnz
    Now what would really make this awesome is.....if it was closer to s.w. Virginia. Yall feel free to let me know if this kind of thing happens again down around my way.
    Welcome to M4carbine.

Just watch the training & tactics section. We have classes posted all the time.

Feedback Score
    VA_D ... how physically demanding is this particular class? Are we talking something old, fat guys can do, or is it more akin to a Jeff Gonzales workout where even really fit guys get tired?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino
    VA_D ... how physically demanding is this particular class? Are we talking something old, fat guys can do, or is it more akin to a Jeff Gonzales workout where even really fit guys get tired?
    No running, no climbing, no lifting heavy weights.

You will be on your feet and moving for the better part of eight or more hours though, so that does get tiring. The funny part is you will be learning so much and having such a great time that you won’t even notice it. That is until you get back to the hotel.

Larry takes plenty of breaks for reloading mags, class discussion, and hydration. I’d be willing to bet you will do fine.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the response!

I was actually asking for future reference as well as for knowing a bit for when people ask me for recommendations. I have acquaintances who are always asking about which classes/instructors they should pursue. The level of physical activity is always an issue for me personally, and I know it also is for some of the people who ask for my advice.

Given that there are so many excellent opportunties, sometimes those overlooked elements sometimes make a difference in terms of how much any individual will benefit from a given instructor or specific class.

Thanks again!

Feedback Score
    Does this class come around every year?

I have no training budget for 07 but 08 is another story...
    Keep your powder dry.

M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I am a tactical marketing professional. PM for details.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bullets
    Does this class come around every year?

I have no training budget for 07 but 08 is another story...

Possibly.

C4

Feedback Score
    For those of you attending this class, what are you finding in the way of ammo?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast