Thread: So I'm Taking the pistol plunge.

Feedback Score

So I'm Taking the pistol plunge.

Yes my lower is legal, never even been a rifle,...ad nauseum. I'm just trying to find an upper, 10.5 or the Noveske 7.5 diplomat. I'de buy used if I had to. Think about it, firing thousands of rounds thruogh an AR pistol? Really???So it's a fun gun but I'de like to do it right. I have the ACE buffer and spring assembly. I want the Noveske 7.5 so I can put the flaming pig on it. I saw that thread about the gentleman that had his AR pistol stolen from his rental car. My prayers go out to him that everything works out. Hovever, That was one sweet looking rig and that's THE ONLY reason I have to have one similar. So, while I'll work out any gas port or pig-tail issues, I need a barrel? anybody? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, Its late and I hiked a few miles of mountains today in The Groton State Forest, VT.
    Last edited by geminidglocker; 07-09-09 at 22:24.

Feedback Score
    Bummer,

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

So anyway. The AR pistol, being as ridiculous as it is...... I'm gonna get one of Spikes Tactical HAVOC 9" flare launchers for it. It's gauranteed to be a "Bubba gun". Plus, it will look cute sitting on my coffee table.