Thread: Magnifier Twistmount compatible sight mount

Feedback Score

Magnifier Twistmount compatible sight mount

Greetings all,

I tried a quick search and couldn't find the info I was looking for.

Does someone (LaRue, ARMS, etc) make a mount for the Comp sight that is compatible with the Aimpoint 3X Magnifier Twistmount?

Thanks,
    BOSS

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Yes Aimpoint does. It's called the QRP. If you order one, make sure it comes with the spacer, you may need it.
    Last edited by SpankMonkey; 07-12-09 at 12:45.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankMonkey View Post
    Yes Aimpoint does. It's called the QRP. If you order one, make sure it comes with the spacer, you may need it.
    Yes, I'm aware of the QRP, and may wind up acquiring one down the line. It has the nice feature of being factory OEM and slip knob preventing overtightening seems like a nice feature. That big ol' knob sticking out there is probably just the ticket for gloves and similar situations.

I was wondering if ANYBODY knows if say and ARMS 22M68 w/ a specific spacer would also work. Or if there's a Larue mount that works with the Aimpoint Twistmount.

So far, not finding too many answers. Looks like I may wind up being the one who has to find the answer and report back. Hopefully it doesn't take to many tries. The mounts aren't exactly cheap.

BOSS