Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig Pro 2022

Feedback Score
    Thanks for clarifying Todd I didnt read his question as thoroughly as I should have.

Feedback Score
    i have the 2022 in .40 and love it. functions perfect and fits my hands very well. i would recommend getting one. at that price it is hard to beat

Feedback Score
    Dr. Ken Lunde has compiled some excellent information on the Sigpro/2022 that I'd recommend to users-see www.lundestudio.com/SigProFAQ

I've had a Sigpro in the past (a 2340, and I also had the .357 SIG barrel for it); other than being terminally indecisive as to which of the two grip sizes I liked, I never had any problems with the gun. I eventually traded it, simply because I never really used it much, and I got more into my Glocks.

In terms of comparisons, I think that you'd find that it favorably compares to the HK P2000 and USP, with better ergonomics than the USP, and about on par with the P2000. As has been mentioned, they're significantly less expensive (particularly compared to an HK), and additional magazines should be easily available. When I had mine, I had Kramer make one of their #3 IWB holsters for it, which I found to be exceptionally comfortable and easy to use.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 07-20-09 at 14:59.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    Dr. Ken Lunde has compiled some excellent information on the Sigpro/2022 that I'd recommend to users-see www.lundestudio.com/SigProFAQ

I've had a Sigpro in the past (a 2340, and I also had the .357 SIG barrel for it); other than being terminally indecisive as to which of the two grip sizes I liked, I never had any problems with the gun. I eventually traded it, simply because I never really used it much, and I got more into my Glocks.

In terms of comparisons, I think that you'd find that it favorably compares to the HK P2000 and USP, with better ergonomics than the USP, and about on par with the P2000. As has been mentioned, they're significantly less expensive (particularly compared to an HK), and additional magazines should be easily available. When I had mine, I had Kramer make one of their #3 IWB holsters for it, which I found to be exceptionally comfortable and easy to use.

Best, Jon
    Now Im looking for a good IWB holster. I checked out the kramer #3 looks good buts it pricey and Im looking for klydex with a j-clip.

Any opinions on the blade tech IWB? http://www.blade-tech.com/In-the-Wai...ED-pr-820.html

Feedback Score
    I've personally been very pleased with my Blade-Tech IWB and Nano (also an IWB) holsters. I've chosen to always get mine with the rubber loop and gripper configuration as opposed to J-hooks.

Best, Jon

Feedback Score
    The SP2022 has been a great little surprise from SIG. A polymer / compact SIG!

Im a P228 fan but the durability and accuracy of the SigPro has its merits! The newer ones are available at Great Prices - for the level of quality .. they are a win win.

I have to agree that mags and accessories arent as available as Sig P series or Glock. But maybe worth the wait ...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Palmetto State Armory is selling them for 349.00 and 10.00 shipping. That pretty damn good. As long as your FFL charges under 50 bucks for transfer, I would say awsome new gun for 400 and under.
    Last edited by FailureDrill-P099; 08-30-11 at 16:56.
    Glock & Colt M16/AR15 Armorer.
    LE/P.O.S.T. Certified Patrol Rifle Instructor.

Glock: Life Insurance issued by, Gaston Glock.

Writer: looserounds.com
    Admin: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loose-Rounds/108959942566051

Feedback Score
    29 (97%)

Great pistol

I have had mine for alittle over 2 months now, I really love this gun. It is by far the smoothest recoiling 9mm I have ever owned. I had a few FTE's and failure to return to battery issues with mine in the first 200-300 rounds, after that it has been problem free( I talked to Sig about the problems and was told that its pretty normal for theese things to happen until the pistol is broke in and they were right) I have around 600 rounds now and its great, comfortable to carry very accurate.

I would not hesitate to buy one of theese if I were you. I have been toying around with getting another one
    "Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Semper Paratus AR-15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've got a friend that I'm constantly shooting with and that's all he carries. My friend is a veteran, actually runs his own firearms store, trains civilians and the local PD, and actually works PT with the Sheriff's Dept. He does a lot of high risk search warrants etc and the two weapons he carries is a Sig 556 rifle and a 2022. I have shot both and they are both very nice and reliable weapons. I had a hard time transitioning from a G17 to his 2022 but after a mag or two I was GTG.
    We sleep in peace at night due to soldiers standing ready to do other's harm on our behalf. There can be no peace without sacrifice so thank a veteran!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12