Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone had a Robar beavertail added to a Glock?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

anyone had a Robar beavertail added to a Glock?

?? anyone?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    yep.. robarguns.com

however, theres other guys who do it as well. you can even do it yourself with some help from brownells.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I bought one already done. I like it. I get to high on glocks and bled from time to time usually.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Me too. That's why I prefer the M&P, but the G19 is just at a sweet size that the M&P doesn't match. If I had a beavertail on my G19s, I about wouldn't need an M&P 9.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've handled a few Robarized Glocks with the beavertail. Like you I end up suffering from slide bite on stock Glocks.

Robar's work is decent from what I've seen. Bowie Tactical comes more highly recommended from many knowledgeable people, however....

My beef was always this: For what I sink into a Glock grip mod I can almost buy another handgun. I may go that route one day, but it seems an awful big PIA to take a $500 dollar gun and have to put ~ 200 or more (probably more) into a grip mod just so I don't bleed.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Meh. I don't need two guns that hurt me I need one that doesn't.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I kinda like the scar on the top of my hand. Like they say..."Chicks dig scars"!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    No matter how bad I cut myself with guns, the wounds heal without scarring. However I can cut myself in the kitchen and it leaves a noticeable scar...

Feedback Score
    A co-worker of mine just got back a Glock 21 he had Robar work on, including a beavertail. It is very nice and felt great. I must say I was a bit shocked at the cost (he had it completely worked over) but the result was nice.

Feedback Score
    Ck. GripReduction. I have my G-21 done and he is working in my G-19.Have good prices and differents options. He is pretty good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast