Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new M&P .45 midsize w/thumb saftey

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My new M&P .45 midsize w/thumb saftey

Just picked it up at Buds today. We made a trip to Lexington to hit all the gunstores and they had this in stock. LEO model with night sights and ambi safety.

Last edited by cathellsk; 07-20-09 at 23:37.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    How is the size....to large to consider conceal carrying this? had a chance to take it to the range yet? i would like to get the crimson trace model from buds, but havent seen much about the midsize model yet

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I am very interested in picking up the 4" mid size model. Let us know how it shoots.

Feedback Score
    For a second I thought you were going to show how you can run over it with your truck....

How is Bud's storefront, I've just seen them online.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2pbal View Post
    How is the size....to large to consider conceal carrying this? had a chance to take it to the range yet? i would like to get the crimson trace model from buds, but havent seen much about the midsize model yet
    Check out 10-8 forums "Fighting Guns" section. Hilton Yam has a little "review" on the full, mid and compact M&P45s.
    It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Emerson
    My boy Ducks fav quote - RIP brother

Feedback Score
    Nice score. The Middy is IMHO, the best of the three M&P.45s. I have the full size, and it is my favorite, but wish the midsized would have been available when they first came out. No complaints though. The cost of ammo, on the other hand, is causing me heart palpitations.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    For a second I thought you were going to show how you can run over it with your truck....

How is Bud's storefront, I've just seen them online.
    I've seen three different storefronts of their's going back to '02. The most recent one is on Winchester Rd. (take the first exit after I64 West splits and your on I75 South). Alot quicker to get to than the last store in Paris (outside Lexington). Its smaller by more than half the old stores size and its called Bud's Police Supply now instead of Bud's Gun Shop. From what I understood the worker telling me the other store is still open in Paris with Bud's name on it but its not owned by him anymore. He owns the website and the new store only.

I hope to shoot this new pistol come Thurs (if I can find any more ammo!). I'll report back how it shoots.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    Such a cool little pistol. Fits in my M&P full size holsters, accurate, easy to carry. I think I need another one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is the exact model I have been looking for. Damn that thing is nice!
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    cathellsk,

Thanks alot, I think you pushed me over the edge finaly on the M&P. I just put myself on Bud's wait list. Now I need to clean out the rack, my Kimber looks to be in trouble.......

Grant if you have one of the 4" I'm interested, Model: 109107 or 109157
    Last edited by DMR; 07-23-09 at 10:17.
    pro-patria.us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast