Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FN FNP 9 anyone have any first hand experience with these.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone else had any large amount of trigger time with one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Curios to hear about some serious trigger time as well.

Had a friend that previously owned one but sold it just for the hell of it.
    As far as im concerned fn has hit upon all the major areas of a great pistol as far as ergonomics go.

Now if someone can speak legitimately upon the accuracy, reliability, and availability of aftermarket parts now were talkin
    Its only until we have nothing that we're free to do anything

Feedback Score
    Last edited by oldtexan; 12-07-09 at 20:52.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    From what I had read, FN no longer markets the FNP in the US anymore but now sells the FNX which is supposedly just a slightly improved version of the FNP.

I like the pistol and FN's reputation, but after owning a Glock for so long I like the hammerless design and am not interested in the decocker or safety.

Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post
    Its hard to say. Nothing is more popular than a Glock. I wish the Walther P99 had taken off better - but after 10-11 years, Smith and Wesson and Walther have done a horrible job marketing it in the USA.
    The first time I held the P99 I couldn't believe how nice it felt in my hands. It was like it was made for me. The problem I have is its low capacity.

A Walther P99 is the same size as a full sized Glock but holds less rounds than a midsized Glock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12