Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMT Bolt Carrier Groups in Stock at Bravo

Feedback Score
    Aimsurplus.com $152. I just wanted to know if they are on par with BCM.

Feedback Score

DD BCG

Quote Originally Posted by asharris7 View Post
    Aimsurplus.com $152. I just wanted to know if they are on par with BCM.
    Although, I personally DO NOT have any experience with a Daniel Defense BCG. I would be really surprised if it was not a quality part.

I own a lot of other DD products and I have been very pleased. I am currently in the process of building my own DD rifle. Hence, the question.

One thing that I have noticed is that although it is possible to find a complete DD rifle or some uppers. Their other parts are scarce on most retail internet dealers sites.

I don't know if my comments are helpful, But I would not hesitate to purchase a DD BCG. The principal reason being that their rifles are rated higly and the BCG is an integral component of the weapon.

As for BCM, just about everything said about their products give it high marks.

SkiDevil

Feedback Score
    In Stock as of 2:17 EDT 8/5

Good tip. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got one for my MK18 build. I will see if it has the MIM key everyone is getting their panties in a bunch over. Honestly not going to bother me any. LMT knows what they are doing.

Feedback Score

lmt

picked up two for my upcoming build...thanks

Feedback Score
    Out of stock again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well I got mine along with a BCM charging handle. I must say the BCM charging handle is very nice. Well machined and the edges on the release are nicely rounded. Worth the $24.

The BCG does have the MIM gas key. Time will tell if that's going to be an issue, though I doubt it. I am going to be running this BCG in a MK18 style SBR which is going to become my primary training/taking classes weapon so it will be subjected to a lot of "torture". Other than that the BCG is very nice as expected from LMT.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I got an LMT F/A BCG by UPS yesterday that I apparently ordered from Quantico Tactical back in January.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12