Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOJ sues First Choice Body Armor

Feedback Score
    That is a damn disgrace. That makes me sad to hear...but mostly angry that people would deliberately endanger police officers' lives by their irresponsible behaviour.

I too hope they pay through the nose and lose all of their possessions!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Effect View Post
    That is a damn disgrace. That makes me sad to hear...but mostly angry that people would deliberately endanger police officers' lives by their irresponsible behaviour.

I too hope they pay through the nose and lose all of their possessions!
    Though I will say this, there is only so much money that one can get from them
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    Though I will say this, there is only so much money that one can get from them
    I think that is the point. The suit is intended to shut them down. I'm simply appalled that it took DOJ this long to bring action against First Choice.

Feedback Score
    Richard Davis, David Brooks, now Fast Eddie...Thank goodness someone is finally belatedly cleaning up the armor industry...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12