Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Military Channel program - top 10 CQB weapons

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The should have only used what guns are availible and in use. Not prototypes that may never see production. IE AR15 series, AK series, MP5, shotguns etc.

CD
    De Oppresso Liber

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman99and9 View Post
    Don't forget that the KRISS was the #1 rated cqb weapon due to it's .45 caliber stopping power !! Correct me if I am wrong but won't most body armor stop a .45 slug ? I hate how they rate weapons on this show. The corner shot was like #3 or #4 because you can shoot a 9mm glock around a corner ??? I think I wil pass on that one for a cqb weapon.

s.m.
    It's a 45 you can just shoot em in the hand and the target dies from toxic shock or something.

No need for a COM shot just "close" and it will knock em down.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Has anyone seen this? Pretty good; although I disagreed about the p90's position.
    My reason for mentioning it is during the segment on the LWRC PDW, there is a quick shot of a hand brake attached to the PDW. I emailed LWRC about it, but havent heard anything. It was much longer and curved inward more than the KAC's version. It looked like a good design; if anyone has any info on it LMK.
    muchas gracias
    http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail...TOKEN=99380901
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12