Thread: Heinie Specialty Products

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Heinie Specialty Products

I really debated putting this thread on but "right is right". I recently had issue with Pricing on HK45 getting Heinie Specialty Products to instal some straight eights.

In the end, without adding anymore drama, they did the right thing.

+1 for Heinie Specialty Products

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Shouldn't this be in the vendor or sales forum(s)?

M_P

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    how do you like your sights?

i was gonna go with those, but i think i'm just gonna put trijicons on all my pistols. the 3 dot thing has grown on me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skyugo View Post
    how do you like your sights?

i was gonna go with those, but i think i'm just gonna put trijicons on all my pistols. the 3 dot thing has grown on me.
    They are great sights. The 2 dot are much easier for me. I've been running the Straight 8 Slant Pros on my G19 for a while now.
    "My craving is, and always has been, to be involved in actions conducted to ensure America remains strong, safe, and free of those who have its destruction as their goal."
    - Billy Waugh

"When you enter a room full of armed men, shoot the first person who moves, hostile or otherwise. He has started to think and is therefore dangerous."
    - Robert "Paddy" Mayne

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I grew up on three dots, so the 8's take a little getting used to. I do think they look cool and enjoy trying something new. I seem to struggle a little on, how big to make the "8", and have to look across the top. Good tactical sight IMHO. I have a friend that is LEO, and their force went to 8's and he said their shooting scores dropped initially, do not know the end result. I still think good tactical- working sight.

Feedback Score
    I had a set of Straight 8s installed on my Glock 21. They were dead on with 230 grain FMJ ammo.

Initially, I missed the brighter, white rings on Trijicon 3 dot sights. Now, I think I prefer the Staight 8 pattern.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    i never buy a pistol without nite sites and if i do i have them put on. im not big on the straight eight sights though. all my guns have 3 dots and its just the way im used to sighting in on a target. i do want heinies on my HK45 but i'll wait until he has a three dot version.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Like many things, the more you use them, the more they get good. I shot my Straight eights again, and they really started to grow on me. I do need to spend some more time dry firing to get the proper sized 8 in my mind. But I was really liking my HK45.