Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Matthews Interviews Gun Owner

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Chris Matthews Interviews Gun Owner

I know it's damned near impossible for these media figures to wrap their head around life outside of a pampered, Cleopatra-like existence, but it's there.

Also notice that talking heads tell on themselves when they state, "I have friends and family who are members of the NRA".

I don't appreciate how a law-abiding citizen, is railroaded, and the allusion is presented that the individual is lumped in with Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley, etc. Again, the media is unable to, either through a sinister agenda, or through their total disconnect from reality, differentiate between typical, law-abiding, freedom-loving, Republic-supporting Americans, and the bad guys. Possibly in their eyes, law-abiding, freedom-loving, Republic-supporting Americans ARE the bad guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdqSV...layer_embedded

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Matthews is aggressive and clearly biased. I'd like to punch him in his mouth. He did his best to trip up the guy but he didn't.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    I'd like to punch him in his mouth.
    That's mild compared to Zell Miller's challenge to a duel.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm with you on this one LL. Matthews is clearly trying to make the guy out to be a gun-totting maniac.

S/F
    Dozer
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I give the dude a lot of credit for not losing his cool.

Chris Matthews is just another Opinion-Peddler with a microphone. I personally, don't appreciate a media that attempts to tell me how to feel/think/react to an item of news, rather than just reporting fact.

What a bunch of jokers.

Sam: Hear, hear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuBnlNjZq24
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 08-12-09 at 09:20.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    i'd call Matthews a ****twit, but thats unfair to all the hardworking ****twits out there....

i need a new descriptor for him....
    VA Arms Co alumnus

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trio View Post
    i'd call Matthews a ****twit, but thats unfair to all the hardworking ****twits out there....

i need a new descriptor for him....
    "Shitbird"

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    That's mild compared to Zell Miller's challenge to a duel.
    I hadn't heard of that until now. Nicely done by Zell. I believe he means it too

Feedback Score
    I think the problem with going on a show like this is that you get no where !

its like someone coming on this forum and telling us that gun are bad and they kill children and innocent people and anyone that carries is insane and a danger to society !

the lefties like him and his listeners will not be bent

while he did fine for what he was up against ! we just give them something and get nothing

jut my thoughts
    would be better to let him post his little video and lie about how he was there to see obama etc. when he was no where close to obama and would not be allowed carrying !

let them hang themselves

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Wow, I didn't think I could possibly hate Chris Matthews any more, but now I think I do.

How the f*** does that liberal dipshit sit there and talk about "our Republic"? He wouldn't understand the concept of a Republic if Ben Franklin himself explained it to him.
    Last edited by Rider79; 08-12-09 at 09:51.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast