Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your EDC? -Picture thread-

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by freakshow10mm View Post
    Kimber Pro Carry 10mm with Fusion slide carried in Aker Flatsider leather fed with my handloads of 200gr XTP at 1200fps by Metalform magazines.

How do you have money for such a lovely carry piece when you are so blatantly ripping off the members at calguns.net?

Adam, you are a lying dirtbag. I am making it my mission to expose you on all the forums you post on. You and your business are a joke. Your business name is going down, it is my mission.

You made your bed, now lie in it, thief.

For those wondering, look here.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=157

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    oh snap

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    How do you have money for such a lovely carry piece when you are so blatantly ripping off the members at calguns.net?

Adam, you are a lying dirtbag. I am making it my mission to expose you on all the forums you post on. You and your business are a joke. Your business name is going down, it is my mission.

as righteously indignant as you feel, and as entertaining as that was, this just isn't the place for it, bro.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLandlord View Post
    WARNING: SERIOUSLY OFF-TOPIC

Wow.

I'm glad to see someone in this world still appreciates fine tobacco.

I'm an aromatic blend bitch, but I still like my pipeweed. I don't care how hard you try, there is no better way to enjoy tobacco than with a pipe.
    I am lucky that I have some fine tobacconists in the area. The old lady 10 minutes away in Tipp City has some KILLER black cavendish that smokes smooooooth and cool.

Stuff my Savinelli Pisa (shown) or my Peterson Aran full of BC, light up, pour me some Woodford Reserve and have a seat on my back deck and all is right in the world.

I also shave with a Merkur Classic HD, Derby blades, Vulfix brush, and D.R. Harris tallow soap.

There's no school like the old school.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, I am a gunleather whore.

Sometimes I feel like walking a big dog: 3" S&W 29-3 in Tucker Gunleather pancake. Beltman Belt. Safariland Comp I loader in split-over-belt pouch from Simply Rugged.

Same rig with my M&P9 in an O'Rourke pancake.

S&W 64-5 in another O'Rourke pancake and Wilderness belt. Comp II loaders in Simply Rugged pouches on the other side.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    as righteously indignant as you feel, and as entertaining as that was, this just isn't the place for it, bro.
    I can assure you, this is EXACTLY the place for it.

Now that Freakshow has used up all of his get out of jail free cards over at calguns.net he is looking for a new place to hawk his garbage. He is trying to build a rep for himself here, and apparently he is doing it. But I'm going to stop that.

Go read a few of the threads at the forum I linked to. After reading them ask yourself , "would I buy anything from this guy?"

While I might seem like a dick, I am helping you, "bro"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I can assure you, this is EXACTLY the place for it.

Now that Freakshow has used up all of his get out of jail free cards over at calguns.net he is looking for a new place to hawk his garbage. He is trying to build a rep for himself here, and apparently he is doing it. But I'm going to stop that.

Go read a few of the threads at the forum I linked to. After reading them ask yourself , "would I buy anything from this guy?"

While I might seem like a dick, I am helping you, "bro"
    did you think was trying to be condescending? i wasn't- i was simply telling you to keep this personal bullshit out of a thread and forum that doesn't have anything to do with what you're talking about. i sympathize with your struggle- but this isn't the place to bitch about it. you're just gonna get yourself banned and your posts probably deleted.

start a different thread in a more approriate forum- call it "M4C members stay away from this asshole!" maybe the mods will humor you for a bit.
    Last edited by bkb0000; 08-28-09 at 21:47.

Feedback Score
    Sig 239 in .40 with Alessi Talon Plus.

Feedback Score

Exclamation More pics please

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Yes, I am a gunleather whore.

Sometimes I feel like walking a big dog: 3" S&W 29-3 in Tucker Gunleather pancake. Beltman Belt. Safariland Comp I loader in split-over-belt pouch from Simply Rugged.

How about some more pics of that 29, please.

To me, there is nothing classier than a blued steel Smith and Wesson revolver.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

If this is your only purpose here I can assure you we don't need you and your account will be banned. Keep your personal bullshit away from this forum. I haven't seen freakshow10mm step out of line here but if he does the staff and mods will deal with it.

This thread will get back on topic.
    Last edited by M4arc; 08-29-09 at 08:47.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast