Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting Timer Help

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    Do any of today's models offer the capability of downloading the results to a PC?
    Surefire has a free app for the Iphone that works as a shot timer and allows you to send your results as e-mail. That is the only shot timer I am aware of that has computer connectivity. I wish someone would develop that concept further so that you could capture video with a shot timer display superimposed in the corners of the screen when you replay it. That would be an extremely valuable tool for analyzing your performance during longer drills and matches.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallDodge View Post
    Do any of today's models offer the capability of downloading the results to a PC?
    I think the newer Pact one does, but not ready to swear to it in court.
    Call them and ask; they actually answer their phone and don't seem to act like you're inconveniencing them.

I have had one of the Pact Champion whatever ones for about 14 years or so and it works just like new.
    It lived in a rucksack in my Cherokee for most of that time year round through Iowa winters and summers.
    I am thinking of upgrading to the newer one and getting some chrono screens for checking loads when I get to reloading.
    Don't Fear The Night.
    Fear What Hunts At Night.
    US ARMY INFANTRY
    HOOAH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12