Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W SW9VE Front Sight Issue..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    ........ weird trigger/trigger bar defect where the trigger pull would get longer and longer until the trigger would eventually hit the frame and the striker still had not been released to fire the round.

I know a guy in KC who was in the middle of a felony car stop when he heard a strange noise and realized it was the bottom of his magazine in his Sigma .40 popping off, and all the mag guts and rounds dumping onto the street.
    uhmm, wow....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Problem solved... I sold it.

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    ^^^ Too funny.

I happen to own one too, but it is my backup/truck gun. I purchased an M&P 9mm to replace it recently.

GJ on the sale

-Bryan

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I would have kept it, it groups fine, no issues except the sight at this point. I took a little hit but I'm putting it towards an M&P 9 now. One reliable auto is all I need. I've got a kel-tec pf-9 for carry.

Please guys.... If there are any issues with the M&P let me know now..

Grant's pretty solid on them. I'm trying to get a hold of him now to make an appointment to stop out and pick one up. I was out there last Saturday and I knew when I opened the box... had to have.. Incidentally, the input from Grant has been enlightening. He knows his stuff for sure. I'll probably not buy anywhere else from now on.. If any of you guys haven't been to his shop, it's worth the trip.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Sigma did have one of the best pistol mag designs I have ever seen, I just wished that they had put that mag in a better pistol.

If the Sigma had worked as well as the M&P my agency would still be carry them, and likely transitioned the whole department to that gun.

S&W seems to have taken the issues with the Sigma and learned from them in making the M&P system.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    "If any of you guys haven't been to his shop, it's worth the trip."

and this is where?

I travel fairly often, and I like to keep an idea of where cool gunshops are in case I get a chance to stop.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ohio, SE of Canton, between Mineral City and New Cumberland. A little more than a stones throw from Atwood Lake. Grant's well stocked, it's all tactical.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12