Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone use Ameriglo Operator sights?

Feedback Score

Anyone use Ameriglo Operator sights?

I was looking through a Lone Wolf Dist. catalog and saw Ameriglo's Operator sights for Glocks. They looked as if they may work well, with a narrow front tritium sight and tritium rears without any white outlines on the rears. Any one have any thoughts on these?
    Last edited by jhs1969; 08-30-09 at 00:11.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A guy I work with has them on all his Glocks. I like them, having shot his guns, and I'm planning on buying a set for my G43.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I am ordering a non-tritium rear and some of their orange front sights this week.

Feedback Score
    I had David Bowie install a set on my M&P when he did some other work for me. I like them. I can acquire the front sight faster than with other sights I've used.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I've used them for almost 4 years on my duty and off duty glocks. They are much better than traditional 3 dot sights. I buy my directly from Ameriglo, they have very good service.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Coming in next week is the Pro Series Operator rear (extends to rear of slide, wider than wide notch, no white surrounds) and the green Pro-Glo front. No orange in stock.

Feedback Score
    I run Green/Green on my G19 and I really like them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They are my favorite sights. The only gripe I have with them is that they rust too easily.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys, I liked the way these looked and the possible benefits they may offer. I just wanted to know if these were quality designed sights that truly held any benefits. Sounds as though they are and they do. I will be looking into adding these as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If you order directly from Ameriglo, put "GSSF" in the coupon code for a 25% discount.

BTW, I opted for the green/yellow combination and I am very pleased with the two toned sight picture in low light, as I still automatically focus on the front sight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast