Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Status of Strider Knives?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti
    For the record-Mark LaRue also does a bad ass knife that is exceptional..............like all LaRue product.
    Thanks Nyeti.

Submariner, Dad was diesel...he missed the radiation, but he fell in line for damn-near-free cigarettes and all-you-can-eat fried bacon. He had a massive heart attack just a few months after he retired off the ship...then hung-on for another 30 years to see 2000.

I still think his best move ever was let me use the only $14 dollars I had to buy a 410 single-shot and turned me loose with it...I was eleven that day and came back with my first rabbit.

M. LaRue

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeti
    For the record-Mark LaRue also does a bad ass knife that is exceptional..............like all LaRue product.
    Now, if he'd just MAKE a few more of them.......
    Protego quod vallo.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Feedback Score
    I thought this has been laid to rest? when will this end?

Feedback Score
    It won't until these folks run Strider out of business, as that is the goal of all of this. If the world is a better place without Strider Knives, so be it. Please don't post references to other forums on this issue. If you have a personal first hand issue with Strider Knives-good or bad, feel free to post it, otherwise, I would prefer the witch hunt go on elsewhere. Thanks.
    "Cpl ##### is condescending and abrassive towards coworks who don't follow directions" my favorite evaluation quote........if I'm like that at work, you should see me on the internet .

"Even if I order you to trim your mustache, you're going to totally ignore me, huh".-another favorite supervisor "discussion".

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

Angry

Pretty lame to me! Someone post in a 3 page thread about it being "laid to rest" and then link to it! Where is the "Dead Horse" smilie? As far as Im concerned if they had any balls at all they would confront Mick and Duane on the whole situation and get it from the man himself! I have been to Striders shop and there aint alot of room to hide so it should be easy for them to find Mick and Duane! Who really gives a sh*t! Either you like their knives or you dont and if you dont then dont buy'em! Save the drama for somewhere else!

Grunt Out!
    Semper Fi!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Speaking of Strider;

There new website is almost finished and I can't wait. They have so many great things coming out.

However, I am very ashamed to admit...I only own 1 strider knife, which is pathetic for someone with 2 hands.

Don't hate me gentlemen.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought an MT before deployment last year directly from them and they game me an awesome discount. I only used it to open AK ammo cans an other such things. I had a few dings on the blade and scratches on the finish. I sent it back to have it re-finished expecting to pay up the wazoo for my lack of care. I called the guys, after I sent it, for an estimate and they said they would call me back. I started to worry a couple of weeks after I didn't hear from them but the day I was going to call them I received a package with my Strider. It looks like a brand new blade and they even re-wrapped the handle. I don't know how these guys stay in business.

S/F
    Libardo
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy0861 View Post
    I had a few dings on the blade and scratches on the finish. I sent it back to have it re-finished expecting to pay up the wazoo for my lack of care................. don't know how these guys stay in business.

S/F
    Libardo
    Hey Brother let me tell you from first hand experience they want to see you use your blade! I took a couple of customs that Mick had made and I thought they would rip me a new one for letting my blades get so bad.....instead they told me they were glad to see I was using the hell out of them and even fixed to broken tip for me as well......all this while I waited with my son and nephew(they even gave em a shop tour!)! I didnt get charged for shit either! You wanna know how they stay in business......Excellent Customer Service! Thats why I go back to buy more sh*t my wife thinks I dont need!

Grunt Out!
    Semper Fi!

Feedback Score
    my apologies for posting the link. I'm just looking for some answers why this keeps coming up and what these people have against Mick. btw i love my striders and will continue to support them.

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Loner View Post
    my apologies for posting the link. I'm just looking for some answers why this keeps coming up and what these people have against Mick. btw i love my striders and will continue to support them.

Hey Bro sorry for being aggressive like that, I apologize! Im on a couple other forums and even the Strider forum so I get kinda irrate hearing the same thing over and over! Especially from BF and TF, who seem to be promoting this squabble! You gotta post some pics of those Striders! I got rid of some a while back but I still have the pics! Maybe I will post some! Later and Take Care!

Grunt Out!
    Semper Fi!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast