Thread: Bill Wilson (Wilson Combat) first kills with 6.8 SPC

Feedback Score

Bill Wilson (Wilson Combat) first kills with 6.8 SPC

Bill sent me an email yesterday, I am going hunting with him the next few days with my son at his ranch
    http://www.circlewcranch.com

We have been trading load data the last week for the 6.8 as he's working on introducing one and I have been hunting with one for a while

I think judging by the grin on his face, he's digging the 6.8 !

First kills with the new Wilson Combat M4-T in 6.8SPC 16.5" Bbl, Simmons Master Series AETEC 2.8-10x44 illum

222# shot at 6:45pm from 70yds on the shoulder, broke the facing shoulder and put him down in his tracks with full penetration (very impressive for a little bullet!)

208# shot at 11:45pm from 90yds with Night Hunter light http://www.wilsoncombat.com/h_hog2.asp center of the neck, dropped in his tracks, bullet did not exit

222# was shot with Barnes 110gr TTSX and 208# with 110gr Nosler Accubond

Feedback Score
    Those are some big phucking hogs... a testament to the 6.8s "stopping power"
    Nice shooting...

What are the barrel specs???
    Is that a PRI 10 round waffle mag??? any issues???
    Last edited by BLACK LION; 09-04-09 at 13:32.
    "Everyone has been given a gift in life. Some people have a gift for science and some have a flair for art. And warriors have been given the gift of aggression. They would no more misuse this gift than a doctor would misuse his healing arts, but they yearn for the opportunity to use their gift to help others. These people, the ones who have been blessed with the gift of aggression and a love for others, are our sheepdogs. These are our warrior"

Feedback Score
    WOW
    what an amazing trip

report later

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Looking forward to the pics!!!
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Great stuff. Maybe what Justice Scalia was thinking about when he wrote " ... in common use ... for all lawful purposes...".