I just got this email from another site:

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "The AK Forum". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

krinkfreak@krinkfreak.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Tennessee Guns International:

http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=109509

I want to extend you guys a special offer since we finally entered the board as a point of contact after lurking all these years. AK Forum members can order from our website a Bulgarian AK-74 parts kit COMPLETE with original Chrome-lined Bulgarian barrel for $100 off regular price, making your kit $250!

If ordered with the kit, you can also have original Bulgarian AK-74 30 round magazines for only $10 each

Free pouch with every four mags!

The special pricing will not show up in your shopping cart yet, our web programmer is working on that today. Our system does not automatically charge credit cards, that is done manually so we will adjust your total to reflect the special Forum pricing on kit and mags before your order ships.

As yet another THANK YOU, all orders placed by September 30th will receive FREE SHIPPING for the ENTIRE order!

To get the special pricing and free shipping, YOU MUST enter your Forum Handle along with your name. Also please put The AK Forum Special and your Handle again in the comment section.

Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions. ENJOY!!

Ryan @ TGI