Besides me not being able to find one in stock, I have a question has to who makes the "Best" Ambi Safety for the M-4/M-16 and civilain variations.

I currently have a Rock River on a Carbine that has a great smooth positive feel. However, the worrier part of me doesn't like the set screw inside the reciever. Rock River Standard Trigger Group.

My original "test mule" DMR has a DPMS ambi safety on it. Much rougher feel and not as positive as the Rock River. Rock River Match Trigger Group.

Right now the only part I'm missing on my current DMR build is a Ambi Safety. Stag, BCM or Armalite all seem to be a option, or LMT. My concern with the LMT is the Rainier website describes them has being longer for billet recievers, vs. my Noveske lower, with Geissele SSA (Semi).

I searched the old threads and didn't seem to get a best answer, just the whys and the availibles. I'm cross dom and shoot left handed. I operated the safety with the base knuckle of my firing hand for 20+ years of Infantry life. I now prefer a ambi safety. Thanks.