Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Medic Backpack Recomendations

Feedback Score
    Last edited by MIKE G; 05-08-17 at 23:36.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm in Army Whiskey training at the moment and we're issued the LBT pack. It's nicely made and very comfortable. I agree with a lot of what Doc Stewie says about it though.

If I were purchasing for myself, so far the only pack I like the look of that strikes the balance between quality, price and end user configurability seems to be the Eagle one.

I'm a noob to this though.

Feedback Score
    Doc Stewie and others thanks for the comments. I have nixed the LBT bag and will look into the Eagle bag.

Any comments on the Blackhawk STOMP 2 ?
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    Last edited by MIKE G; 05-08-17 at 23:36. Reason: added info

Feedback Score
    OK, The B.H. is out too. This is the one you referred to?

http://www.eagleindustries.com/produ...&cat=60&page=1

I think I will get this one. You can never go wrong with Eagle gear.

I would have liked the inside pouches to be clear, or to have velcro so the pouches can have the contents marked. I guess no such animal?
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    Last edited by MIKE G; 05-08-17 at 23:36.

Feedback Score
    Cold Zero,

Sorry to take this thread off topic, but I am interested in your 9mm WWB ammo if it's still available. I think your PM and e-mail box is full. If you are still interested in selling it, please let me know what would be the best way to contact you. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Conterra has some good medical backpacks. I own there Longbow for several years now I am liking it. It has survived several mission trips adn lotts of special events. I can pack all my gear in there and still have room for extra stuff.

Conterra's packs can add pouchs to customize for your mission.

Feedback Score
    I personally like the organization of the LBT bag for my purposes. However typically I am only caring for two or three patients at a time and not a whole mess of them. I also dislike multiple pouches as I like to access the item I am reaching for simply by opening the bag. The two pouches I do use are the LBT med pouch to protect my meds and I pack my airway supplies in a Conterra airway roll that I think works great as you throw it next to the pt's head and you have everything you need for airway management at your fingertips and when you need to move you just flap it shut and throw it back in the pack.

Feedback Score

aid bags

Have any pros here used a Camel Bac BMF with med insert? or some thing like that? in the one I used in Iraq I packed med gear in lower pocket new issue field dressings and such. during one mission my Squads medic used my kit due to me having the med gear needed not in issue kit.. had a kid with burned left side of body ear burned about off. tough kid..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast